A Little Information Please

General Discussion about ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy Pro - Protect your privacy and surf anonymously
tallin
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by tallin »

I recently downloaded and installed your free anonymous proxy software and I thank you for it.

I was using it with my browser Chrome and enjoying the experience, however I lost connection to the internet over the last few days. Having reported this to my internet provider who tested my line which was not at fault. I then offered an explanation to my provider that perhaps this issue was caused by my 6 year old Modem Router. They agreed, so we configured a new Modem Router out of the box, connection was established and all is well.

So my question to you Chris is:
Would using your Anonymous Proxy software in any way cause any issue at all to my ADSL internet connection as since being newly connected to the internet I have not used it again so far.

I am only being cautious in asking this question, it is not a criticism in any way at all as my old modem router was the issue. I just want professional confirmation that is all.

kind regards, :)
TallinŤ :)
Learning each day
tallin

Post by tallin »

Sadly I did not get one reply to my previous post above. I even emailed Chris requesting his expertise, but no reply.

However I have solved my issue. It was the router which is now replaced and my internet connection is fine.

I have also found that using the anonymous proxy software does not in any way interfere with my ADSL connection. However an accredited Malware/Spyware fighter on many forums told me that if I was found using the software most forums would ban me immediately.

Comments on this would be appreciated.

kind regards,
TallinŤ :)
Learning each day