550pro Settings = Nice Image And Performance

General Discussion about ChrisTV PVR Software
Ryokukitsune
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by Ryokukitsune »

well I understand that but its the only way i can get a picture. when i load Chris-TV I get a black screen and OSD messages with sound thats it. to get a picture I have to toggle the settings to get a picture even temporarily. any loaded settings when the application starts do nothing but give me sound [and recignize the tuner card] thats about it.

no [saveable] application settings correct the problem.
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

Please send an Error Report after you encounter the problem, by email (Go to Start Button->Programs->ChrisTV->Contact ChrisTV Support and choose "ChrisTV Error Report" and send it with all attachments).

Also try to see if you still have the problem after you disable LivePreview mode while running the wizard.
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

You have to go to Channels Settings and add TV channels or s-video/composite inputs.

Please follow the instructions from previous post.
PinkNBlack21

Post by PinkNBlack21 »

I suppose this is the proper place to post about this. I followed all of these settings to a T and had video. I was relieved! Lo and Behold I restarted my agent and now for the life of me can't get video at all.

When scanning for channels, it doesn't even see one. Log is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.