Christv Lite Startup Issues

General Discussion about ChrisTV PVR Software
mhanor
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by mhanor »

1. the OSD "Enhance CrisTV Lite with Add-On Packs" message doesn't dissapear after the program starts, you must change the channel to force it to dissapear; I've tried overlay enabled, overlay disabled and VMR9 enabled with overlay disabled

2. the program doesn't set the selected audio mode on startup; in my case, I have some channels that the programs auto selects stereo, but I hear them only in one channel, the other is completely silent (this is not the issue); I select mono and it is ok, but if I leave the program running one of this tv channels and close the program, the next time it starts, the program displays "mono", but I hear the program in one channel, as if it were set to auto (stereo) or manually set to stereo; it is clear that the program fails to set the audio mode to mono, as it was set for that specific program; i have to change the program and return to the initial program to correct the audio mode; this may be an issue that affects all programs at startup, but only in some situations you can observe the problem

I'm using ChrisTV Lite 5.05, (5.01 was affected by the same issues), Winfast TV2000 XP Expert with the lastest drivers, under Windows XP SP2.