Problem downloading abc shows that require login

General Discussion about ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro
Download videos from 30.000+ websites with Link Finder
Wizard33
Advanced Member
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Problem downloading abc shows that require login

Post by Wizard33 »

Hi i am trying to download some series from abc to go site and I can download the ones that don't require the ones that don't have me login with my cable company. The ones i want have me login for my cable company login brings up the login box and I click what I got as service and it keeps going back to the choose my service. Is this a bug or anyway I can login with my directv account to get the shows I want?
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Re: Problem downloading abc shows that require login

Post by Chris »

Please download the new version 9.2.26:
https://www.videoyoutubedownloader.com/ ... ional.html

Let us know if the issue is fixed.
Wizard33
Advanced Member

Post by Wizard33 »

I finally got it to stay login but some episodes do not load after login with directv not sure witch ones. One of the episodes that need to have my directv information is American housewife the nap. Abc page said I'm signed in. Took me a while to get it to login. Is this still a problem with your program not being able to download the episodes even when I'm signed in with directv account? And when trying to play a episode that have me login all it does it sit there video is completely black. I reloaded the page many times and its still black screen. In chrome mode it stays black but if i switch to internet explorer mode I get error 400-1 error to contact my tv provider. But on abc site it saids im logined with my directv information.
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

First make sure you are running version 9.2.26 and in Link Finder Settings->Use system flash and Clear Cache files are disabled. Close Link Finder.

Open Firefox, login into your account and do not clear your cache files in there. Open Link Finder and those videos will play.
hans302
Advanced Member

Post by hans302 »

Hi - I to am having the same issue and I have tried everything in your post above - I still just get a Black Screen in Chrome Mode and an Error 400-1 in IE Mode

I have 9.2.26 installed
Use System Flash player is un-ticked
Clear Cache Files is un-ticked

I installed Firefox (and checked the cache settings are correct) and loaded the ABC website - It came up with me still signed in to my cable account - I signed out and signed in again, re-stared your program and Link Finder - Still the same issue.

Regards
Hans
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

Try to enable Clear cache in Link Finder, close VideoTube Downloader and launch it again.
hans302
Advanced Member

Post by hans302 »

Yes - I had already done that - and still the same issue - Done it again and still the same issue

Hans
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

We have released version 9.3.4 which improves support for Firefox flash plugin.

After you have logged into your account in Firefox, launch Link Finder and in "Settings"->"Flash Player to use"->select Firefox. Close Link Finder and launch it again to use the Firefox Flash player.
https://www.videoyoutubedownloader.com/ ... ional.html