Various Stripes And No Dscaler Plug-in

Solve your ChrisTV PVR related problems ( Read this before you post )
Also please check the Tips&Tricks Forum, you might find a fix for your problem.
Hessi
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by Hessi »

Hi there,

I have big problems with Chris TV.
I have the Pro version which can install DScaler Plug In. I installed FDD Show and can use it by activate it.

But I cannot activate the DScaler Plugin. Must I download something extra and when where can I get it?

The second problem is, that I have some stripes. A horizontal above. When I use the tipp of the FAQ (increase zoom factor) ... I have to set the zoom factor to 10% then the green stripe is away. But then some details of the picture (for example subtitles) are not shown.

And I have got vertical white stripes through the whole picture. Has anypone any ideas with which settings or plug-ins I can get rid of these disturbing stripes?

I have attached a picture of a channel.

Thank you very much for any hint or tipp for me!!!Image
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

Please attach the ChrisTV.log file.
vizimajac

Post by vizimajac »

Vertical strips: it looks an interference for me. I guess you are watching analogue tv broadcast thru coax. A device nearby your tv card gives electromagnetic signals that appear on the screen. (Another possibility that the coax cable is not shielded properly. Verify with a normal tv.)
1 Try to move adapters/radios away from your PC.
2 If it not helped, try to replace the power supply in your PC. Maybe you have a cheap one that lacks of filtering power.
3 Try coax galvanic isolator. It's possible that moderated voltage comes in thru the cable.