Win7+winfast Xp Global "this Graph Cannot Preview"

Solve your ChrisTV PVR related problems ( Read this before you post )
Also please check the Tips&Tricks Forum, you might find a fix for your problem.
Bone123
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by Bone123 »

Hi. I can't make ChrisTV work under Windows7. I have the correct drivers installed for Leadtek TV2000XP Global and the Leadtek PVR2 Software works well, but I hate it. I had ChrisTV installed and tweaked on WindowsXP and everytime I reinstalled Windows I just copied the directory back so I wouldn't have to go through the tweaking again, and it always worked on XP-s. However when I start the exe on Win7, I get the message "This graph cannot preveiw" and I get no image.

Just to be sure I installed the latest ChrisTV Lite to check if the problem is with my preinstalled directory, but I get the same message, plus an access violation code. As far as I can remember my ChrisTV worked on the Win7 Beta, but it does not work in Win7.

Any solution for the "This Graph Cannot Preview" message?
mhanor

Post by mhanor »

ChrisTV doesn't work with the Winfast EagleXT drivers. It's an old issue. ChrisTV doesn't appear to be supported anymore.
ibijeli

Post by ibijeli »

Hello.

I have LeadTek WinFast DTV 1800 H and when I scan for channels it finds some channels, but there is no picture.

When I start the program I got the message "The graph cannot preview. Please run ChrisTV wizard."

Is maybe problem with my card (maybe not supported) or it is the problem with something else?

Thank you for your answer.