Titan Tv Compatibility

If you have any suggestions/comments concerning ChrisTV PVR Software post here
stiphy66
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by stiphy66 »

Okay as the contact ChrisTV support team window won't send my questionaire to you I will have to post my requested features here in the forums

- programable recording support, I see that this will become available in 3.6 but I would like it to be compatible with the TitanTV standard (at least that's what I think its called). I have a program that creates ".TVPI" files that contain the information to record a TV program

- again with the TitanTV support this program creates ".TVVI" files which can be used to open the TV program for immediate viewing (or perhaps even recording)

- and this program is myHTPC (myhtpc.net) in conjuction with the XMLTV.exe project.

- a plugin to control ChrisTV with the myHTPC program

As you might have guessed I am still exploring and discovering how the myHTPC program works but the TV plugin that is available doesn't work for me, and I already have a great TV program that can record (ChrisTV). So I would like them to work together.

- perhaps some sort of PVR functionality

Thanks

Stephan
Paul Webster

Post by Paul Webster »

Just called up this ol dthread because someone dropped me a note today to ask if I could add support for DigiGuide .. so that you can scheudle from DigiGuide into ChrisTV. Wasn't too hard to get the basics working ... so I have done it.
This means that myHTPC is supported as well because my software (DABDig) includes support for that as well.
I haven't released it yet - the requestor is going to test it. However, if anyone else would like to try then just send me an email.
Paul Webster