ITV Hub

General Discussion about ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro
Download videos from 30.000+ websites with Link Finder
ferret
Advanced Member
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

ITV Hub

Post by ferret »

For your info, the site has changed (probably because the World Cup is about to start!)

They have changed the look of the site - and set up an ITVX which is a premuim pay for access area, for more shows etc.

The other change is that before you could directly copy and paste, now you can only use Link Finder Expert.
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Re: ITV Hub

Post by Chris »

They made major changes and video detection is possible only with the Pro version using Link Finder Expert.
Wolfgrade

Post by Wolfgrade »

Thanks, that seems to work ok in the trial version. It looks like I will have to buy a pro license, which is a lot cheaper than an ITVX subscription.
Chris wrote: 18 Nov 2022, 10:59 They made major changes and video detection is possible only with the Pro version using Link Finder Expert.
davidbr

Post by davidbr »

Hi Chris.

I upgraded to the Pro version in November, purely for ITVX. Downloading has worked well using Link Finder Expert - until today. It now doesn't find the download URL. When I try to play ITVX shows from within Link Expert mode, I get the following message:

Can't play this content

It looks like you need to update your browser settings to watch this content. Click on 'ITVX Help' below for how to do this, then come back and try again.

Error code: 10-01

The ITVX Help button does not work within Link Expert.

Maybe they have made changes ahead of the World Cup final... Can you please take a look?
davidbr

Post by davidbr »

davidbr wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 20:31 Hi Chris.

I upgraded to the Pro version in November, purely for ITVX. Downloading has worked well using Link Finder Expert - until today. It now doesn't find the download URL. When I try to play ITVX shows from within Link Expert mode, I get the following message:

Can't play this content

It looks like you need to update your browser settings to watch this content. Click on 'ITVX Help' below for how to do this, then come back and try again.

Error code: 10-01

The ITVX Help button does not work within Link Expert.

Maybe they have made changes ahead of the World Cup final... Can you please take a look?
Addition: I've upgraded to Pro version 14.22.1217. ITVX videos now play within Link Finder Expert, but the download links are still not found.
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

Try to reinstall latest version and restart your PC.

If you still have issues, let us know the video link.
davidbr

Post by davidbr »

Chris wrote: 18 Dec 2022, 12:00 Try to reinstall latest version and restart your PC.

If you still have issues, let us know the video link.
Hi,

I've reinstalled the latest version of VideoTube Downloader Pro, and restarted my PC. Link Finder Expert still doesn't detect any ITVX videos for me.

Here is one of the video links:

Code: Select all

https://www.itv.com/watch/fifa-world-cup-2022-highlights/10a3625
Thanks for your help.
ufcpride

Post by ufcpride »

I'm still using version 14.22.1104, just as i'm lazy and so far nothing has broken.

I can see and download ITVX links no problem using the link you provided. See screenshot.

It's working fine for Channel 4 and motortrend as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davidbr

Post by davidbr »

Thanks for you reply. Interesting! I only went "pro" with 14.22.1119.
ITV messing with us. :)
Wolfgrade

Post by Wolfgrade »

I had the same problem. I recently bought a lifetime license just for ITVX. It worked for a couple of weeks, but then I got the problems mentioned above.
However, the latest update seems to have fixed it. So thanks for keeping on top of things