Cannot get rid of the free downloader

General Discussion about ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro
Download videos from 30.000+ websites with Link Finder
Rockvids.com
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Cannot get rid of the free downloader

Post by Rockvids.com »

Hi, I purchased the upgraded version of the Chris PC downloader and it ahs been a living hell trying to get it installed!! I get the button that says "Thank you for purchasing the Add-on package for Chris PC Videotube downloader. Please restart the software for the Add-on package to be activated. OK, so I have done this literally a hundred times. It doesn't not give me the option to move onto the paid version of this!! I have deleted the free software, and all I can get is the free software. I have e-mailed these people 10 times and all they say is just restart the software!! HELP! I can't get rid of the free version! I Paid good money for this, and want to use it! I need to download videos for a class reunion coming up, so I am getting testy about it not working:(. :angry: :unsure:
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Re: Cannot get rid of the free downloader

Post by Chris »

Thank you for your message.

We have replied to your emails 3 times last week, but seems you didn't received them. Please check your spam folder.
Thank you for purchasing the Add-on package for Chris PC Videotube downloader. Please restart the software for the Add-on package to be activated. OK, so I have done this literally a hundred times. It doesn't not give me the option to move onto the paid version of this!!
The Add-on Package is activated automatically on the software next launch.

Please let us know the video links you try to download.

For more details, between the FREE, Free+Addon and Pro version can be found on the comparison page:
http://www.videoyoutubedownloader.com/comparison.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;