Save Defaults For Scheduler

If you have any suggestions/comments concerning ChrisTV PVR Software post here
Dieter
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by Dieter »

1. I want to able to save defaults in the scheduler for the following options:
- ChrisTV Mode in "Task Mode & Channel" (I only record in mpeg2 and at the moment I have always to select mpeg2 when I create a new task)
- Recording Profile (I use always the same profile which I have to select in each case at the moment)
- Close ChrisTV when done and Shutdown PC when done.

2. I always use the name of the programm (e.g. Indiana Jones) as task name AND as Record File Name. So it would be helpful to have e.g. a checkbox for "Use Task Name for Record File Name". At the moment I have always to type in the name twice.

3. Sometimes it could be useful to copy an existing task in order to create a new task with very similar settings as the existing task. A button for renaming an existing task name could sometimes also be helpful. If a task can be copied item 1. may no longer be very important since you can create once a task with your desired default settings and then copy it for creating a new task with these defaults.

Dieter
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

In the next version there will be support for adding scheduled task directly from TVgenial and maybe some of this features won't be necesary anymore :)