Disable Zoom When Restarting Christv

If you have any suggestions/comments concerning ChrisTV PVR Software post here
First Light
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by First Light »

Greetings,

I just had a weird problem that led to a feature idea. First I'll describe the problem so you'll understand the feature request.

Problem
Somehow, I accidentally enabled the Zoom mode of ChrisTV Pro 4.95 to a 2% area in the middle of the image. I don't know how this happened. All of a sudden ChrisTV only showed a few pixels from the middle of the picture and I had no idea what was going on. It was very frustrating. I had never used the zoom mode before so it caught me by surprise and I thought something was broken.

Then I discovered a trick: If I opened the "Video Rendering and Improvement Settings" and reset the "View Format", the picture was once again visible. But it didn't last. Whenever I resized the ChrisTV window or closed and restarted the program, it would once again default to the Zoom mode and display just a few pixels.

Once I figured out what was happening, I had to ask "Why would you want the Zoom mode to persist like this?".

Suggestion
The Zoom mode should be disabled when ChrisTV is restarted. That way it won't trip other unwary users like it did me. If some users want the Zoom mode to persist, then it ought to be an option. If it is an option, it should be turned off by default until the user turns it on.

Best regards, First Light