Miscellaneous Features Request

If you have any suggestions/comments concerning ChrisTV PVR Software post here
eberon
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by eberon »

Hi. I have a couple of features that I would like to see in Chris TV. I know that these are no small task (probably). I would just like to say that before someone rolls their eyes at me :wacko:

I. Radio scan - It may be possible to get ChrisTV to scan for radio stations, but I have not found out how. I would like to see this.

II. ChrisTV logo (background) - I would like to be able to change the ChrisTV logo displayed when in Radio mode to a bitmap of my choosing, or (even better) have visualizations (an oscilliscope or sound bars) instead of the static logo when in radio mode.

III. Noise Filter - I know this is a bit much, but to have noise filters, especially for radio signals (so that higher volumes can be acquired without the 'white noise' often included in my radio signal).

IV. Keep on pushing the program. I love it!
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

1. Due to many TV Cards that ChrisTV supports the radio autoscan it's not so easy to implement and differs on almost every tv card.

2. Check Program Settings->ChrisTV Settings->Custom Radio Picture ;)

3. Try to move your radio antenna, the signal is to weak or try to finetune it.
eberon

Post by eberon »

Wow. I learn something new every week about this program.

I have found that after playing with the antenna some more, there is very noticable improvement. It required me to get out of my chair though. Oh no! :)

P.S. Thank you for the feature for ASUS TV/FM cards in 3.80. I am an owner of one of these cards.
fanyuvo

Post by fanyuvo »

Could you do this for me, please? (if it's possible): I shall not be able to switch channels with the mouse, but only in case of recording.