If you have any suggestions/comments concerning ChrisTV PVR Software post here
fanyuvo
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by fanyuvo »

The ChrisTV will be support the DVB-T?
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

Maybe there will be another software for DVB.
fanyuvo

Post by fanyuvo »

OK. ChrisDVB? :D
Goatie

Post by Goatie »

Ah yes... I would be very interested too... I'm sick of the software, lack of proper documentation, crap user interface and an appalling feature that when the signal drops out it pops up a little box telling you so and does nothing else until you click OK. Great for when you're recording stuff!

Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz make a version that will support the TwinHaan / VisionPlus DVT-t cards.

I've spent the last day fruitlessly looking for another piece of software. The ChrisTv one looks great but doesn't work. :(

Cheers.
wingzero
Advanced Member

Post by wingzero »

Chris @ Nov 5 2004, 09:49 wrote: Maybe there will be another software for DVB.
I am going to upgrade to DVB-T card, probably Hauppauge Nova-T PCI, pretty soon on my PC.
Currently Showshifter DVB seems my only option, I hope to see ChrisTV supporting DVB-T soon. And I hope that customers of analog ChrisTV version will be able to get the DVB at a cheap price (10-15 Euros max). Maybe selling the programs in bundle for owners of both analog and digital Tv cards at a discounted price would be a smart move as well....
Venos

Post by Venos »

Hello!
I just registered and i'd like to know if the latest versions now support DVB-T or if not (i have a VisionPlus VisionDTV card, now it's broken but i'm about to replace it)
I would also say "Thank you" to Chris for this wonderfull application!