Video Audio Problem On Composite Video

Solve your ChrisTV PVR related problems ( Read this before you post )
Also please check the Tips&Tricks Forum, you might find a fix for your problem.
vsrawat
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by vsrawat »

I have downloaded and installed Chris TV Lite 5.65 on Windows 7 Today.

No video audio coming on composite video.

I don't have any TV/ satellite card. I have Indian Doordarshan DD' Set Box connected to my dish. I send STB selection to my PC through TECH-COM USB TV tuner. I have selected Composite Video setting, and PAL B.

But some horizontal vertical colored lines are appearing. no clear audio video is appearing on Chris TV window. Sometimes the first frame appears on ChrisTV window, that was sent by STB/ TV tuner to PC, but that doesn't change or move.

With the same setting, it was running well in Total Media 3.0 and 3.5 that was supplied with my TV tuner and also on Honestech TVR 2.5 that I had downloaded from net.

how to make composite video/ audio appear on ChrisTV Lite.

Thanks.
--
Rawat
India
vsrawat

Post by vsrawat »

sorry that it is appearing twice. I hit "post new topic" and it gave "not posted, failed on mail command," so I hit that post new topic again, with the same error. but it appeared twice.
vsrawat

Post by vsrawat »

Problem partly solved.

I go to
Program Settings
Video rendering and improvement settings.

There I untick "Use OverLay mixer", and the video starts moving.

But when I close the probgram and restart, then it again is showing first still image.

Then again, I have to go and tick/ untick any of the 3 options in "Use OverLay mixer", VMP-9, EVR options, and it starts appearing. But always starting in still video.

What is the problem and solution, to make this stick. It can show correctly, but it goes unstuck on close down and restart.

Thanks.
--
RAwat