Channel Panel

If you have any suggestions/comments concerning ChrisTV PVR Software post here
artikworld
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by artikworld »

Hello! Congratz for the program.

I'd like to join the party sugesting a feature that I supose that already will have been asked or will be asked.

It is a simple pannel like the ones that are shipped with any card vendor software, that offers the posibility to change the channel 'on the fly' with a simple left click.
Also to change the volume... and maybe to have direct access to settings, etc.

I supose you've made this program having in main the most important feature: simplicity and interface compression. But i think it would be very nice for some lazy users, to not have to do a right click, go to channels and then selecting the channel... this is a very annnoying stuff if you have much channels and you just want to be quick.

Instead, what about a dropdownlist in that sugested panel?

Best regards.
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

Thanks for your suggestions.

In ChrisTV 3.70, you can acces the channels list by simple left click on TV Window, in order to enable this feature go to Program Settings->ChrisTV Settings and enable Popup Channels Menu on left click.
purple

Post by purple »

Also, you can check "Enable Mouse Wheel Support" and "Use Mouse Wheel to change Volume (etc)..." in ChrisTV settings, and you have volume comfortable on the wheel.

There's also the windows menu key to quickly access channel list (right of right windows key) and Ctrl-A to quickly access the settings window.

hth, purple
Chris
ChrisPC Support Team

Post by Chris »

or you can check "Enable Mouse Wheel Support" and disable "Use Mouse Wheel to change Volume (etc)..."
When you press the Whell Mouse Button (mouse Middle button) on TV window you'll navigate through Image & Sound Properties (Volume, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation & Hue)
and by draging the mouse left and right on the Volume, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation & Hue panel you will change the property value.

So everything is made easy and confortable only by using the mouse ;)
artikworld

Post by artikworld »

sevketcaba

Re: Channel Panel

Post by sevketcaba »

Hi,

First of all, thanks for this wonderful software.

About the channel list, here is my wish;

I have managed to integrate my Avermedia Trinity remote controller perfectly with some extra 3rd party softwares (AverLirc and IR Server Suite). I can perform all my needed actions from remote just lying down away my PC including run-close Chris TV application, except one, which is to pop-up a channel list, move to the channel i want to switch to, and select that channel.

If an on-screen channel list feature could be added (maybe with categorization option), that would be perfect.

By the way, i can help to configure any Avermedia remote controller, if anyone have trouble with it.

Cheers,