Make your ChrisTV PVR work better and solve any settings problem
Louie
Advanced Member
https://ask.fm/kuchniewarszawa

Post by Louie »

City: Budapest
Local: Angyalföld
Provider: UPC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV 310i
kaigamo

Post by kaigamo »

City: ATHENS

Cable Provider: FREE TO AIR (YMHTOS)

JOHN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kakadu

Post by Kakadu »

Switzerland - Leymental - GGA Reinach

Channel Listings is on http://www.intergga-ag.ch/ and is also valid for some communes in the Birstal and the Laufental. (NB: the namegiving commune for the Leymental (with it's name "Leymen") is situated in France! The Cable-Network is locaded on the south-west boarder of the city of Basel - located in the "Dreiländereck" Switzerland - Germany - France. B)

There is a remark concerning TF1 on 148.75 and tve on 155.75 MHz coming 1.5MHz higher than the normal channels S7 and S8: there is neither image nor sound in my configuration with Askey CPH-031 as I entered the frequencies manually in the Windows XP Registry. The problem is so far unsolved - I open a thread in the appropriate troubleshooting forum. :wacko:

And please remark: i positioned the german commercial tv stations in second priority - behind all french, italian, english and other language spoken stations. :ph34r:

And a last remark: there is also very good internet access through this cable company (http://www.intergga.ch/) with really good conditions - i use it an can recommend it...
WpuntNL

Post by WpuntNL »

City: Tilburg
Cable Provider: Essent

Have Fun!
MilanJ

Post by MilanJ »

City: Belgrade
Cable Provider: PTT KDS
TV+Radio
Marc Van Heucke

Post by Marc Van Heucke »

Belgium, Beveren-Waas

MIXT-ICS (Telenet)

Only television channels, no radio channels
Ewout

Post by Ewout »

City: Wijchen
Provider: UPC

Includes all TV en radio stations.

bye,
Erik
Manfred Bianchi

Post by Manfred Bianchi »

Hier ist die Senderliste für:
Land: Deutschland
Kabel - ISH

TV_Deutschland_Geldern_Ish.chl:
IJssennagger

Post by IJssennagger »

City: De Bilt
Provider: Casema
Only TV-channels
erdoso

Post by erdoso »

City: Wohlen bei Bern
Provider: Cablecom
Only TV-channels